"Pamper yourself with an Essential European Massage"









Welcome "Please note, this site is under construction" thank you


Constantine Lozano, Professional Massage Therapist

Essentialeuromassage@gmail.com
626-252-6617

If you are looking for a personal massage therapist in the San Gabriel Valley, you have found the perfect therapist to meet your needs. I am licensed by the State of California as a Massage Therapist. However most of my experience has been in my native country, Spain. I use therapeutic European techniques which are more liberal but always within California guidelines. My massage is a completely soothing experience with just the right amount of pressure where needed. My therapeutic massage can offer you a personal touch to alleviate back, neck, and joint pain as well as ease muscle aches. Your entire body will be completely relaxed and prepared for a great nights sleep. You will find that my prices are very reasonable and my time is unlimited. Please give me a call or e-mail me so that we can discuss your ideal massage.

You can reach me at (626) 252-6617 or e-mail me at essentialeuromassage@gmail.com to schedule an appointment.

3 comments:

  1. he is a amazing massage therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitive the European massage is very different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His massage was absolutely wonderful. It was relaxing and healing. You will not regret it.

    ReplyDelete